Affordable, Flexible, and Fun!
Stay in shape, improve technique, and have some fun!
ABSC’s Stroke Clinic offers great technique work with a flexible schedule and an affordable cost. Clinics are open to swimmers aged 5-15, and each clinic is lead by several instructors from ABSC’s USA Swimming-certified coaching staff! Whether you’re trying out the sport, staying in shape for the next summer league or high school season, or simply wanting to improve your technique, our clinic series is the right place for you.
- The Summer Tune-up 2 2021, is now completely full! Click here to get on the waitlist..
- 2-day option: Enter Coupon Code “2DAYS” on the final checkout page to get the $150 2-day per week rate.
- Pay upon registration. $30 of registration is non-refundable, remaining amount is non-refundable starting 7 days before the clinic begins.
- Email Mike Radford with questions. Or call at 404-513-2826.
- Click here for our Clinic Series Parent Packet, a Clinic Evaluation Example, and our COVID isolation/exposure procedures.
DAYS AND TIMES:
Tuesday, Thursday, & Friday
- Elementary Session: 3:15 – 4:10pm (55 min)
- Middle School / Longer Drive Session: 4:30 – 5:30pm (1 hour)
$150 for two days per week, $175 for three days per week.
Oconee Site: Georgia Aquatic Center
1545 S Bishop Farms Parkway
Watkinsville, GA 30677
- Fall Splash 1: Cancelled for 2020 – COVID-19 logistics.
- Fall Splash 2: Cancelled for 2020 – COVID-19 logistics.
- Summer League Tune-up 1: Tuesday, March 2nd – Friday, April 2nd // 5 weeks.
- Summer League Tune-up 2: Tuesday, April 13th – Friday, May 14 // 5 weeks. Registration Opened on March 22nd. Click Here to Register!
- Signing up for one clinic does not automatically sign you up for the next, and your spot will not automatically be saved. You must register again for each subsequent clinic when it becomes available.
- The first day of the clinic will serve as a tryout/evaluation. If a swimmer is unable to swim freestyle the length of the pool, they will be referred to ABSC’s Brand New Bulldog Swim School.
- Clinic swimmers are not eligible for meets and do not register with USA Swimming. However, we can arrange to register them and collect meet entry payment if they would like to enter a meet upon the conclusion of a given clinic. Swimmers must be “legal” in all-four strokes to enter an ABSC meet.
- Payment is submitted online, upon completion of the online registration form. Full Payment will be submitted for each swimmer, with $30 of that payment to be treated as a non-refundable deposit. The full amount will become non-refundable as of 7-days prior to the session beginning.