Stay in shape, improve technique, have some fun… and do it on YOUR TERMS! Find all new flexibility with the Stroke Clinic Series.
The Athens Bulldog Swim Club is excited to present our all new Stroke Clinic Series!
The ABSC Stroke Clinic series is a great way to get a taste of what club swimming is like without the commitment of joining our competitive groups. Our series of 5-week clinics offer great technique work with a flexible schedule and an affordable cost. Clinics are open to swimmers aged 5-16, and all clinics are taught by ABSC’s USA Swimming-certified coaching staff!
REGISTRATION & RSVP
Reservations for our Fall Splash Session 2 Clinic are now open again! Click here to reserve your spot for session two: Fall Splash Clinic Session 2. Registration and payment will be arranged on site for our first day of the clinic at the YWCO. Email Mike Radford with questions. Or call him at 404-513-2826.
DAYS AND TIMES:
Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday from 4-5 PM. You choose two or three days, and if two, you choose which days.
$150 for the 2-day option, $175 for the 3-day option
562 Research Drive
Athens, GA 30605
- Fall Splash Clinic: Tuesday, Sept. 19th — Friday, Oct. 20th (5 weeks). Spaces now available again! Reserve your spot here:Fall Splash Session 1 RSVP.
- Fall Splash Clinic Session 2: Tuesday, Oct. 24th — Friday, Dec. 1st (5 weeks, with a week off for Thanksgiving Break). RSVP now open, reserve your child’s spot here: Fall Splash Session 2 RSVP.
- Breaststroke & Butterfly Mini-clinic: Tuesday, Nov. 5 — Friday, Dec. 22nd. (3 weeks). Cost = $75 for the 2-day option, $100 for all 3 days.
- New Years Stroke Clinic: Tuesday, Jan. 9th – Friday, Feb. 9th. (5 weeks)
- Spring Stroke Clinic: Tuesday, Feb. 20th – Friday, March 30th. (5 weeks,with a week off for Clarke/UGA Spring Break).
- Summer League Tune-up Clinic: Tuesday, Apr. 10th – Friday, May 11th. (5 weeks).
- Signing up for one clinic does not automatically sign you up for the next, and your spot will not autmatically be saved. You must RSVP again for each subsequent clinic when it becomes available.
- The first day of the clinic will serve as a tryout/evaluation. If a swimmer is unable to swim freestyle the length of the pool, they will be referred to the swim lesson program at the YWCO.
- Clinic swimmers are not eligible for meets and do not register with USA Swimming. However, we can arrange to register them and collect meet entry payment if they would like to enter a meet upon the conclusion of a given clinic. Swimmers must be “legal” in all-four strokes to enter an ABSC meet.
- Payment is non-refundable after the first week.