Stay in shape, improve technique, have some fun… and do it on YOUR TERMS! Find all new flexibility with ABSC’s Stroke Clinic Series.
The Stroke Clinic series is a great way to get a taste of what club swimming is like without the commitment of joining our competitive groups. Our series of 5-week clinics offer great technique work with a flexible schedule and an affordable cost. Clinics are open to swimmers aged 5-16, and all clinics are taught by ABSC’s USA Swimming-certified coaching staff!
Registrations will open a few weeks prior to the beginning of each clinic session. Registration is now FULL for Session 2 of the Summer League Tune-up Clinic! Click Here to be on the waiting list: Tune-up Clinic Registration.
Registration and payment will both be done fully online for each clinic! The entire fee for each swimmer will be due upon completion of the online form. $30 of the fee will be treated as a non-refundable deposit, and the remainder of the fee will become non-refundable as of 14-days prior to the beginning of each session.
Email Mike Radford with questions. Or call him at 404-513-2826.
DAYS AND TIMES:
Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday from 4-5 PM. You choose two or three days, and if two, you choose which days.
$150 for the 2-day option, $175 for the 3-day option.
562 Research Drive
Athens, GA 30605
- Fall Splash Clinic: Tuesday, Sept. 19th — Friday, Oct. 20th (5 weeks).
- Fall Splash Clinic Session 2: Tuesday, Oct. 24th — Friday, Dec. 1st (5 weeks, with a week off for Thanksgiving Break).
- New Year’s Stroke Clinic: Tuesday, Jan. 9th – Friday, Feb. 9th. (5 weeks)
- Summer League Tune-up Session 1: Tuesday, Feb. 20th – Friday, March 30th. (5 weeks,with a week off for Clarke/UGA Spring Break).
- Summer League Tune-up Session 2: Tuesday, Apr. 10th – Friday, May 11th (5 weeks). Registration is now FULL! Click here to save your spot on the waiting list: Summer League Tune-up Registration.
- Signing up for one clinic does not automatically sign you up for the next, and your spot will not autmatically be saved. You must register again for each subsequent clinic when it becomes available.
- The first day of the clinic will serve as a tryout/evaluation. If a swimmer is unable to swim freestyle the length of the pool, they will be referred to the swim lesson program at the YWCO.
- Clinic swimmers are not eligible for meets and do not register with USA Swimming. However, we can arrange to register them and collect meet entry payment if they would like to enter a meet upon the conclusion of a given clinic. Swimmers must be “legal” in all-four strokes to enter an ABSC meet.
- Payment is now to be submitted online, upon completion of the online registration form. Full Payment will be submitted for each swimmer, with $30 of that payment to be treated as a non-refundable deposit. The full amount will become non-refundable as of 14-days prior to the session beginning.