Affordable, Flexible, and Fun!
Stay in shape, improve technique, and have some fun!
ABSC’s Stroke Clinic offers great technique work with a flexible schedule and an affordable cost. Clinics are open to swimmers aged 5-16, and each clinic is lead by several instructors from ABSC’s USA Swimming-certified coaching staff! Whether you’re trying out the sport, staying in shape for the next summer league or high school season, or simply wanting to improve your technique, our clinic series is the right place for you.
- Registration is now closed for Fall Splash 2 clinic! Fall Splash 2 Flyer.
- Registration and payment are completed online prior to each clinic session beginning. The entire fee for each swimmer will be due upon completion of the online form. $30 of the fee will be treated as a non-refundable deposit, and the remainder of the fee will become non-refundable as of 14-days prior to the beginning of each session.
- Email Mike Radford with questions. Or call at 404-513-2826.
DAYS AND TIMES:
Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday from 4-5 PM. You choose two or three days, and if two, you choose which days.
$150 for two days per week, $175 for three days per week.
562 Research Drive
Athens, GA 30605
- Fall Splash 1: Tuesday, Sept. 10th — Friday, Oct. 18th // 6 weeks.
- Fall Splash 2: Tuesday, Oct. 22nd — Friday, Nov. 22nd // 5 weeks
- Summer League Tune-up 1: Tuesday, Jan. 28th – Friday, March 6th // 6 weeks.
- Summer League Tune-up 2: Tuesday, April 13th – Friday, May 15th // 5 weeks.
- Signing up for one clinic does not automatically sign you up for the next, and your spot will not automatically be saved. You must register again for each subsequent clinic when it becomes available.
- The first day of the clinic will serve as a tryout/evaluation. If a swimmer is unable to swim freestyle the length of the pool, they will be referred to the swim lesson program at the YWCO.
- Clinic swimmers are not eligible for meets and do not register with USA Swimming. However, we can arrange to register them and collect meet entry payment if they would like to enter a meet upon the conclusion of a given clinic. Swimmers must be “legal” in all-four strokes to enter an ABSC meet.
- Payment is submitted online, upon completion of the online registration form. Full Payment will be submitted for each swimmer, with $30 of that payment to be treated as a non-refundable deposit. The full amount will become non-refundable as of 14-days prior to the session beginning.