Workouts focus on general fitness and stroke technique, but for those who are interested, elements of race training and strategy are incorporated as well. This mix makes the program an ideal place for both the casual swimmer, whose main interest is to stay in shape, as well as those whose goals are oriented toward competition, such as US Masters swimmers and triathletes.
To register for the team, please download the following forms and turn them in to the appropriate coach, along with your fees.
- Harvey Humphries (Harvey@athensbulldogs.com)
- Laura Templin (Laura@athensbulldogs.com)
- Mike Radford (Mike@athensbulldogs.com)
Terms – Fall Term Registration Now Open!
- Fall Term 2020 – September 8th – December 18th (Approx 15 Weeks)
- Winter Term 2021 – January 4th – April 16th, 2021. (Approx 15 Weeks)
- Summer Term 2021 – April 19th – July 30th, 2021. (Approx 10 Weeks)
Mon/Weds: 6:00 to 7:00 AM (YWCO)
Tues/Thurs: 6:00 to 7:00 AM (Georgia Aquatic Center)
Saturday: 7:00 to 8:00 AM (Georgia Aquatic Center)
Practice Fee Structure:
- 2-5 practices/week: $250.