Workouts focus on general fitness and stroke technique, but for those who are interested, elements of race training and strategy are incorporated as well. This mix makes the program an ideal place for both the casual swimmer, whose main interest is to stay in shape, as well as those whose goals are oriented toward competition, such as US Masters swimmers and triathletes.
To register for the team, please download the following forms and turn them in to the appropriate coach, along with your fees.
- Harvey Humphries (Harvey@athensbulldogs.com)
- Laura Templin (Laura@athensbulldogs.com)
- Mike Radford (Mike@athensbulldogs.com)
Terms – Fall Term Registration Now Open!
- Fall Term 2019 – September 3rd – December 20th (Approx 15 Weeks)
- Winter Term 2020 – January 6th – May 22nd, 2020. (Approx 20 Weeks)
- Summer Term 2020 – May 25th – July 31st, 2020 (Approx 10 Weeks)
- Late Summer Term 2020 – TBD
Practices: Fall 2019 and Winter/Spring 2020 Terms:
Mon/Weds: 6:00 to 7:00 AM (YWCO)
Tues/Thurs: 6:00 to 7:00 AM (Georgia Aquatic Center)
Sun: 12:00 to 1:00 pm (Ramsey)
Practice Fee Structure:
- 2-5 practices/week: $250.
- 1-practice/week Super Sunday Deal (Sundays Only): $100.
Practices: Summer Term 2019
Bishop Park: Tuesday-Friday: 6:30 to 7:30 AM
$150 flat fee
Practices: Late Summer Term 2019
August 5th & 7th
- 6-7 AM at the YWCO
August 12th – 29th
- Monday and Wednesday 6-7 AM at the YWCO, Tuesday and Thursday 5:30-6:30 PM at the Ramsey Center