ABSC has a Practice Group for Everyone!
USA Swimming Age Group Program
- Senior I – Ages 13&Over. state and national level athletes. Performance standards required.
- Senior II – Ages 13&Over, swimmers looking to be competitive on their high school and summer league teams, with a lesser time commitment than Senior 1.
- Dawgs – Ages 11-14. Prep for Senior 1, competitive on the state level. Top “age-group” practice group.
- Superpups – Ages 9-13. Beginning of aerobic swimming and advanced technique.
- Pups – Ages 8-12. Prep for aerobic swimming, racing skills, and refining foundational technique.
- Gups – Ages 10&under. Intro to ABSC and competitive club swimming. Foundation skills for the four competitive strokes and meet readiness.
Stroke Clinic Series
Affordable, Flexible, Fun. Do you want to give swimming a try? Transitioning from lessons or summer league? In between sports and want to make a quick splash? Try our Stroke Clinic Series! Ages 4 – 16. It’s the best deal in swimming!
Adult “Masters” Swimming
ABSC isn’t just for kids! Join our fantastic Classic City Masters group with Coach Craig Page! Check out the Masters!