ABSC Swim-A-Thon 2017 -- November 5th!
*** UPDATED ***
The 2017 Swim-a-thon is upon us! It will be taking place on Sunday, November 5th from 4-6 PM at the Ramsey Center! But what is the Swim-a-thon? Fundraiser? Yes! Team bonding? Yes! A time for the coaches to be goofy? Absolutely! A chance for prizes? You know it!
Is the Swim-a-thon mandatory?
- Yes! The $150 per family is a mandatory fee, and if you don’t raise it, you will still owe it. Yes, the event is ALSO mandatory. If for some reason your swimmer can’t make it, they will make up their laps in practice at their group coaches discretion. Each group will pick a date to make up their swim-a-thon laps.
What is the deadline to turn in money?
- The Deadline is Friday, Novermber 17th! $150 per family.
How can I turn in my money?
- Option 1: Turn it in at the Swim-a-thon! We will have a booth set up for you.
- Option 2: Turn it in to your coach at practice starting next Monday (The 6th of November).
- Mail it to Ceci: PO Box 7595, Athens, Ga 30604
What are the prizes?
- The basic $150 will get your ABSC t-shirt 😉
- The next level – $250 – will get you a party at Rush Athens for all your trampolining fun! Date to come.
- The highest level – $350 – will get you a “Night with the Champions.” That is, a chance to meet with UGA Olympians and NCAA champion swimmers. You’ll hear them speak about their experiences, ask questions, and get autographs and pictures and have the chance to meet them! Date to come.
When should I arrive and what should I bring?
- Arrive at the Ramsey center by 3:50 PM on Sunday.
- Bring cap, goggles, kickboard, and all your other normal swim gear