2017/2018 Deli Dawg Swimmers of the Month, Working List
Each Month ABSC recognizes one swimmer from each practice group as our “Deli Dawg” swimmer of the month.
The Deli Dawg award goes out to a swimmer in each practice group who demonstrates leadership, teamwork, a strong work ethic, and good meet results. Swimmers who overcome some sort of adversity or achieve an excellent performance in a meet receive strong consideration.
We’ve been keeping track of the winners of the award each month, and will continue to update you as we go.
- Gups: Oct. Colin Boyle, Nov. Chelsea Delgado, Dec. Annie Best, Jan. Robert Chen, Feb. Angie Wang, March Oriana Nixon
- Pups: Oct. Camille Attaway, Nov. Kai Hernandez-Gambill, Dec. Alexandra Clifton, Jan. James Gregory, Feb. Anna Beth Camden, March Caleb Stamps
- Superpups: Oct. Hailey Maffett, Nov. Helene Best, Dec. William Johnson, Jan. Luke Phillips, Feb. Ansley Nunnally, March Connor Allen
- Dawgs: Oct. Sam Krosner, Nov. Emily Schulz, Dec. Jackson Bates, Jan. Jenna Champer, Feb. Olivia DellaTorre, March Alvaro Balber
- Senior II: Oct. Aisha Schulz, Nov. Kate Cabaniss, Dec. Dhruv Prakash, Jan. Jocelyn Carpenter, Feb. Hilary Adams, March Anna Wynne
- Senior I: Oct. Gavin Jones, Nov. Lucy Yeomans, Dec. Charlie Logan, Jan. Henry Logan, Feb. Karen Zhao, March Macy Mullis